Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Not Just For Babies

Johnson's Baby Baby Oil Gel, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E I am really bad about moisturizing in general but my body especially. Just use either in the shower or after your shower. All the neglect goes away in a flash you'll see what I mean. The gel formula is great for application because it isn't messy like the liquid formulation. I cannot say enough good things about this product.

Target Baby Wipes Alcohol Free/Hypoallergenic/Fragrance Free, perfect for removing make-up and general "freshening up" (you know what I mean) .

Baby Shampoo is a gentle and effective product for cleaning makeup brushes. You only need the smallest amount to remove oil and residue from your brushes. After rinsing really well, shape the bristles, and airdry upright.

No comments: